Saturday, November 12, 2011

DIY Ornaments- Inspiration

I'm starting to get a little bit of my energy back and am really wanting to make sure I craft as much as possible for Christmas!  I LOVE ornaments.  I love how you can use them for so much more than just hanging on a tree.  You can attach them to a gift, hang them from the ceiling with fishing line, stack them in vases...the ideas are endless.  I am wanting to create a lot of ornaments this year for sure!  On Pinterest, I have found a lot of cute ornament ideas that seem very easy to duplicate.  Here are just a few of my favorites.



all images can be found on my Pinterest Christmas board


All of these can be done with scrap pieces of fabric or paper.  Easy and inexpensive...my two favorite words while crafting!  I made a few ornaments last night, but am hoping to get quite a few more done soon!


What is one of your favorite Christmas crafts?  I want to do them all this year! :)

Love,

5 comments:

  1. oh i love them all!!! i will be doing a tutorial next week on some of my favs! thanks so much for sharing! you reminded me how much i love vintage paper decoupage!!! : ) hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good job on these last night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristina... I just found your blog through Ashely at Eisy Morgan... LOVE IT! I'm a new follower... And a fellow AVC grad :) Love all that you've shared here and am excited to look around some more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kristina!
    Your Auntie Lorri Sent me your Way! I am a Happy follower now too! I am so Glad to have found you and can't wait to have a peek at all the Fun you have been having!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Hugs
    Jill

    http://feathersandflight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kristina.... its me again...I am such a Goof! She is your Mother in Law!!! Oh My! Please forgive me.
    Hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete