Friday, May 11, 2012

Our Finished Nursery- Home Tour

We finally finished our baby girl's nursery. I have to say that I flip flopped back and forth a lot with this one. Theme or no theme? which colors to pick exactly? I am glad to say that I am very happy with how it turned out.  All of the photos were taken by my wonderful friend Stephanie at SMG Photography!

This dresser used to be my little brother's and was oak. I wish I would have taken a before picture of this but completely forgot. Bummer! I do love that it has been in the family for a long time! The changing pad box was made by my wonderful step-father!

The baskets hold all of the little fun things that I'm sure I will be using quite often. :) 

The walls are adorned with some great etsy finds! 
Butterflies: Bugs Loft 
Love You So Much Print: Fern Tree Studio 
Mini Pom Garland: TiTi's TuTu's
 
Hope you all enjoyed the tour :) Please feel free to ask any questions about where things were purchased!

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks just perfect, Kristina! I love how you have pulled everything together. Love visiting your blog, too! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby is going to feel very loved in that room. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this nursery! So serene and peaceful looking. I think my favorite is the mirror silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so gorgeous!
    i love the little bits and pieces you've got in there.
    my room is full of them.
    i especially love the little giraffes.
    i hope you have many happy times in this room.
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete