Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bedroom Deco Almost Finished!



i have been going back and forth with styles and items that i want for our master bedroom. i recently added the headboard and comforter. i was inspired by this comforter in the recent pottery barn catalog.




i would love it if i was able to spend this amount of money on a comforter but my love for DIY made me head t my locl fabric shop and purchase 35 yards of unbleached muslin! my finished result...


sore little fingers and all i am really happy with how it turned out!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow... very impressive! It is beautiful! Nice job!
    Visiting from Chic On A Shoestring... :-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristina, This is beautiful! I can't imagine the time and patience it took to make this. Fabulous.
    Hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete