Monday, June 13, 2011

I Hopped on the Bandwagon

I have SO many pictures on my computer in an "inspiration" folder on my desktop.  It takes up so much room and it's hard to keep it organized.  I've been hearing about this magical place called Pinterest.  It's an online virtual pin board that you can "pin" any photos that you like on different boards that you create on your site.  The best part is...you can stalk follow people and see what they are pinning! :)  I am so addicted I can spend hours browsing at different DIY projects, home decor, nursery ideas, fashion...you name it!

Here are some of my favorite things that I have found on Pinterest:






The only catch is you have to have an invite to join!  If you are not on Pinterest and would like an invite, leave your email address and I will send you one :)If you're already on, find me on my board and we can share ideas!  

Hope to see you all pinning soon!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures you selected. My favorite, or the one that inspires me most (or the one I want in my house most) is the old pie stand. Do you know what the mason jars are filled with?

    I will have to go check out that sight I beleive I saw someone post somewhere about it before but I have no idea what it is or how it works. What I do know is you have lovely posts and these are lovely pictures you selected.

    Thanks for sharing
    Caro

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! i'm not sure what they are filled with but I am assuming spices and marshmallows?? not quite sure but i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you add me... :) robertsonsb09@gmail.com Thank youuuu in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you know where you can purchase the stand with the mason jars on it?

    ReplyDelete