Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wooden Play Kitchen Inspiration

I have been wanting to "make" Kaydence a wood play kitchen. I have seen many designs online and an getting overwhelmed by inspiration. I purchased a small wooden child's desk at my local Salvation Army and started with that. I will make sure to make a big deal out of post about it when it's all done. Here are some of the amazing wooden kitchens I've seen done thus far and all of the fabulous inspiration! enjoy!





So much creative goodness in all of these!!! We'll see what I can come up with!

3 comments:

  1. Then second to the last picture is my favorite..Can't wait to see what you come up with..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my girls were little again. I would so do this! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I love them all, i've just started one for my little boy and i can't wait till its done!

    ReplyDelete