Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall is Coming!

My favorite season is fall! Even though I live in the desert and it is relatively short here. I think that the decor for autumn and halloween are probably my favorite part of it all. These are some of the amazing ideas that I may be trying for some new decor this year.



 All of these photos can be found on my Pinterest Halloween board.  I would love to see what everyone else has found! It is always fun to change it up a bit year to year.  Looking at all of these pictures has made me want to o get my stuff out and start decorating!  I must resist the urge...it is only the beginning of September!  What is your favorite season and/or holiday?  What do you get excited for?

3 comments:

  1. I love the ideas here. The pumpkin made of book pages is wonderful!!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since discovering Pinterest I have never been so excited for decorating for EVERY season! Inspiration overload! For real! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your choices and the vintage book pumpkin -- well hand me that exacto knife -- that is one that i have to carve! thank you so much for sharing! : ) hugs

    ReplyDelete