Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Time is Here

I hope you all are having a wonderful December so far!  I want to share with you all my home during Christmas time.  I think my decor is my favorite during the holidays :) 

We don't really have a mantle.  We have this weird wall that separates our family room from our living room.  It doesn't go all the way to the ceiling and has little stair steps at the end. An very annoying "shelf" to decorate.  This year, my husband thought of adding these three trees to the top of it to add some depth.  I love when he gets good creative ideas!

Added some oversized ornaments and greenery to my lampshades.

 These last three pictures are all on top of our piano.

 Shots throughout the house

And lastly, our tree.  LOVE

I made some fun little waterless snow globes that were inspired by Anthropologie and will be doing a post on those this week!  I hope you all are well!

Love,

3 comments:

  1. Your home looks so cozy and inviting with all of your Christmas decorations. I must get mine finished and take a few pictures to share on my blog. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house looks GREAT (as usual)! I look forward to seeing your take on the globes. I'm working on jar snow globes and burlap stockings! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will stay tuned for the waterless snowglobes! I am excited!

    ReplyDelete