Friday, January 27, 2012

Wood Sign Art and a WINNER!

Hello everyone and I hope you are all having a beautiful day!  I am constantly inspired by Pinterest!  I know I have talked about that a lot in the past but it NEVER fails me!  Lately I have been wanting to replace one of my old vintage windows in my living room with a handmade wooden sign.  I have been seeing these a lot all over different blogs and Pinterest and just cannot make up my mind what style or exactly what saying I want.  So why I am still deciding, I will share with you my favorites!





I feel like they are all so lovely and different in their own way.  Which one is your favorite? Maybe I'll be influenced by my peers! ;)  

Now for the winner of the Ruby Jean handbag giveaway, comment #46! Sally! I will be sending your info to Ruby Jean and she will contact you soon! Thank you all for entering!

4 comments:

  1. Bottom two are my favess! I love them all though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Signs... And I will will be contacting Sally... Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these signs, so original :) have a great weekend.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really fell for the one with "Love" in the lower corner. Each is beautiful, but that one grabbed my attention in a hurry. LOVE the rustic wood!

    ReplyDelete