Friday, February 1, 2013

InstaFriday

Hello there! I am starting a new link up every Friday at Life Rearranged.  I will be linking up my weekly pics from Instagram. It's always fun to me to see how people spend their days...kinda stalker-ish I know but hey, it's fun! :) Head on over and say hello if you'd like! Here's what we were up to this week!

This little love was sick most of the week last week so we decided to get out and spend a day shopping...she brings her stroller everywhere!

This face I tell you literally almost KILLS ME!! She is such a happy girl and LOVES getting her pictures taken!

 It's been so nice here we had to spend some time outside. We finally got a swing for Kensie to add to the swing set so it was perfect and they loved swinging together!

My husband and I will be married for 10 years this month! I can't believe how fast time has gone! I have been wanting boots for A LONG TIME and we found these and he got them for me for our anniversary...what a sweet man I have!

I figure I've always been a pretty organized person, but I love organizing other people's things more than mine! haha! A wonderful blog that i follow called  i heart organizing shared her budget binder and planner on her blog and I fell in love with them! The binders and title plaques are Martha Stewart from Staples!

life rearranged

I hope you all have a marvelous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment