Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dining Room Table Inspiration

Hello everyone! I wanted to share with you some inspiration that I have been finding for our dining room table. I'm wanting to re do it but cannot decide exactly what I want. I'm definitely painting the legs white, then either attaching sheet metal to the top or sanding then staining the top a dark wood color. Here are some of the pictures I've pinned for inspiration... We'll start with the wood top ones.  They are beautiful!

This picture is the one that has me swooning over the metal top! Gorgeous!

This is going to be a hard decision! What style do you all like? Has anyone tried either one?

1 comment:

  1. I love the wood tops. I think they're cozier than the metal. The inspirations pics are lovely!

    Gina Michele

    ReplyDelete