Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Children's Numbered Table

As you all may know from some of my previous posts, two things I adore are Pinterest and my Silhouette SD.  I found the perfect table on Pinterest to use as a table for Kaydence.
I love how it is small enough for her to use, but still fits in with the style of my decor.  My mother-in-law bought me an adorable table and chair set at a yard sale a while back, but the finish on it made it hard to clean.  I decided to use this table for my project since it is out in the living room.  Here it is before:

And here it is after:
 I used my Silhouette SD to cut the number stencils out so that I was able to make different fonts and sizes. I would have liked to do the wood stain on the top but once I sanded it down, I realized it was particle board.  I painted the top the same color as my kitchen walls so it matches nicely.  All in all, a great and pretty easy project!

8 comments:

  1. Very cute!! You did a really nice job!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Gave me some ideas for sure. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!

    Jenny
    Jennypen20@zzx.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative idea...definitely an inspiration to me :) Following you from The Shabby Creek Cottage.

    Ria
    iheartprettystuffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute! I'm your newest follower and I'd love if you would join us over at Sew Woodsy and link this project up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great children's table! Wish I would have thought to decorate one myself when the kids were little!
    -Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristina, The table turned out wonderful! I am still trying to learn how to use my Silhouette but I have managed to make a few projects. Thanks for sharing this adorable table at my Open House party.
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete