Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy Spots in Our Home

The other day I was inspired by fellow blogger Rachel Denbow to look around my home and find the spots that make me happy.  I have done a lot to it lately, so much of it makes me smile because it feel fresh.


1.) my cookbook collection.  i love the colors that they bring to my kitchen.  2.) my doily family banner.  this hangs over my mantle and reminds me of what's important.  3.) my little sheet music shelf.  With my husband and I both being musicians, I like the way this adds a little personal touch to the room (love all my little nick-nacks too) 4.) kaydence's favorite toy right now.  Mr. Potato Head cannot ever be put away.  At least she gets all of the pieces back in the box when she's done :)

I would love for you to continue this post on your blog and link it back in the comments below.  Can't wait to see what makes you happy.

4 comments:

  1. I love the banner, Kristina. I have been wanting to make one {or two} and FAMILY says it all! Have a Happy Day!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my post! Thanks SO much for this sweet idea! Enjoy!

    http://budgetbeautifulbungalow.blogspot.com/2011/07/top-5-happy-spots-in-our-home.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home looks so lovely, the cook books are pretty stacked together :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the kitchen shelf is my favorite :D

    ReplyDelete