Friday, March 11, 2011

Home Tour- My Kitchen

I decided to take you all on a tour of my home. Today we will start with the room which I spend most of my time...my kitchen. I live in a desert town in California in a track house. Track housing has it's ups and downs for me...a down being that the homes are hard to make custom. We are thinking about enlarging the kitchen island soon...but we'll see. I think it has a very cozy feel to it. We recently repainted it light gray from a deep red which was a HUGE change but I love it!

Here is a full view of my kitchen...tiny isn't it :)A few of my favorite Anthropologie finds

I recently found this little pepper shaker at our local Salvation Army for $.75!



photo credit: Sara Lucero

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, Cute. I love so many of your accessories. I am anxious to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower!! I love your blog. It is adorable : )

    You can find me here, www.cherishedbliss.com

    ReplyDelete