Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Dinner

My mom is one if the single most special people in my life.  Not only is she my mother, I can truly say that she is my best friend.  I was honored to make dinner for her and my step dad tonight (it's his birthday tomorrow) so I thought I'd share my basic, yet inviting table setting.

I love this table cloth that I got just yesterday at a little flea market in a nearby town.  Again, the red and turquoise...LOVE!
Putting fresh sprigs of Rosemary in blue mason jars added the perfect simple touch to the table.  We had Rosemary Shrimp Scampi so it was nice to have that little extra fragrance.
It was all delicious and I loved being able to do this for my mom. I love you Mom!!

3 comments:

  1. I am not sure what looks more delightful..The Vintage Table Cloth or the Shrimp with Pasta.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower from Eisy Morgan! I have that exact same vintage table cloth!! Don't you love it?!! Loving your blog...it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELO I'M A NEW FOLLOWER, I WAS LOOKING FOR A TABLE CLOTH BRAND AND SOME HOW STUMBLED OVER TO YOU, WISH I THINK IS GREAT LOVE YOUR VINTAGE TABLE CLOTH. I'M ALSO A NEW BLOGGER @ SPOONWITHER.BLOGSPOT.COM. I HOPE YOU COME JOIN ME AS WELL..HAVE GREAT DAY..JANICE.

    ReplyDelete