Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lay Baby Lay

Have you all seen the website Lay Baby Lay?  If you haven't, you have to head over there now!  I'll wait......

Ok, now that you're drooling I'll show you a few of my favorites.  If you didn't look yet, this will make you want to!

 The one above is from her daughter's nursery...to die for!!!

 The colors in this one remind me of Kaydence's room...I may be redecorating a bit after seeing this :)

 ok...the crib...need I say more!


I love these five all SO much.  The colors are so refreshing...I wouldn't mind having a lot of this in my home!  I want to start painting the room that used to be my craft room in preparation for baby number 2, but since we aren't trying to get pregnant til the fall...I have some time :)  Love looking at these for inspiration though!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. oooh I could see myself wanting to buy everything! Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's deffinately a lot of eye candy there.. : )

    ReplyDelete