Saturday, April 30, 2011

Vintage Side Table

I love little side tables and stands. I love how you can just put them anywhere and they look great! I found this little guy at a yard sale for $5 and had to take it home with me. It was in perfect condition just needed and updated paint job.

After a coat of primer then my go-to spray paint (Rustoleum Painter's Touch in Heirloom White) it now looks like this.
I decided to do a little more distressing than normal on this one to give it a strong rustic feel and am so happy that I did.

I am adding this piece to my craft area to house all of my craft books. I definitely need a place for those :)

have you found any great deals lately that you've re-done? I'd love to hear about them!!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB, I LOVE THE STYLE AND IT CAN'T BE BEAT...

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY found this SAME EXACT TABLE at a garage sale today for $3!!!! Martha Steawart Paints - here I come!!!!!

    ReplyDelete