Friday, August 26, 2011

Crazy for Chevron

Ok, ok, I know this may be a little redundant, but i love Pinterest!  The ideas and inspiration on there are just amazing!  I have been loving chevron print items for quite some time now, but the things that I have seen on there lately have thrown me into a whole new crazy! 
 this nursery is just to die for! the bedding is so original!

 I don't think I ever would have thought of using a chevron print on furniture, but this is amazing!

 I know we've all seen this a million times, but I am in love with it!

And this chair...my goodness cuteness! 

And by the way...if you haven't had enough chevron...Target comes out with a new line on September 13th!




And there is oh so much more than this!!! Until next time...i'll be drooling over this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment