Saturday, August 6, 2011

Home Tour- Kaydence's Updated Big Girl Room

The previous post of Kaydence's room is a bit outdated as we have done A LOT of changes to it. I think the only thing we have not done is change the wall color, and honestly that is only because I am too lazy to do it! I have to apologize for the pics because 
1.) I have a point and shoot camera 
2.) her lighting in her room is horrible! 

I think I got the best I could though! So here is Kaydence's Room!





I love how her room has turned out.  It seems like such a toddler room now instead of a baby room.  So fun and playful!

3 comments:

  1. Love that rug!! Great job Kristina! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too LOVE the rug...and that ADORABLE doll pram...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! So sunny and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete