Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm Home...Again.

Oh my goodness, it has been a week. In my earlier post, I said that I was in Vegas for a tax conference and came home on Thursday evening. That night we got a call that my husbands grandmother had some complications from a blood clot and was in the hospital, not doing well. Later that evening, we received the news that she had passed away. Friday morning we then took off to Northern California to be with some of his family. We made it home Monday night and I had every intention of starting some new blog worthy projects, but have A LOT of sewing to get done. I really really promise I will get some blogging done here soon! Thank you all again for being such devoted readers! I love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry about your husband's grandmother. I hope things get back to normal for you soon.

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss and I send best wishes to you and your husband.

    Jenny
    Juniper20@gmail.com
    http://daysofchalkandchocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete