Sunday, August 28, 2011

The New Martha Stewart Paint Line

I'm sure you've all heard about the AMAZING new products that have come out for Martha Stewart Crafts. Miss Martha has outdone herself again! She is my hero! You can see all of the new products here.  It is all pretty amazing!  The tool that I cannot wait o get my hands on is the spray paint converter!  It lets you turn any of her paints into spray paint!  Anyway, I was so excited to be able to get one of the stencils, paint and foam roller to update a project that I did earlier.  


I finally feel like this project is finished.  It always seemed like it needed something else.  The color that I used for the stencil is Lake Fog and the stencil set is called Arabesque.  All available at Michaels.   Have you used this new line at all?  What have you done? I would love to see it!

7 comments:

  1. I haven't used this new line yet, but your project turned out greaT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to check out her new line. Love your table!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty neat! I’ll have to stop by Micheal’s soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very pretty! Well done!

    jenny
    http://daysofchalkandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolute PERFECTION!!

    Deborah (happily visiting from
    http://upcyclingmylife.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete