Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Drowning in Muslin

I really hope many of you found my duvet cover tutorial useful! I have gotten a lot of great feedback on it, so thank you!  I had said in the post that if it seems too overwhelming or you just don't feel like taking the time to make it that you can order it from my etsy shop.  Oh my goodness have I had an overwhelming response to listing it!  I never ever thought people would love something that little old me made so much!  It's VERY sweet and I don't feel worthy of the recognition that the duvet cover is getting.  I honestly never thought that I would be making more than one at a time...but my thoughts were wrong.  So I am sorry if the blogging has been lacking lately, but I am working my little fingers to the bone (gladly) with etsy orders and trying to keep up.  Again, I am SO grateful for the opportunity that etsy gives to share my talents with people all over the world! 
Thank you again for all of your kind responses and support!

2 comments:

  1. You deserve it! It's prettier than the PB version!

    Jenny
    http://daysofchalkandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I just pinned it on pinterest-! I think your price is VERY reasonable! I've been drooling over the pb one for a long time and would love to try this!

    ReplyDelete