Saturday, August 13, 2011

Mirror Obsession

I have a love for big, oversized, ornate mirrors.  I really don't think that you could have enough of them in your home.  I love how you can cluster them together to make a statement on a large wall, or just hang one by itself to stand it's ground.  While perusing Pinterest, I realize that I see A LOT of amazing mirror pins that I thought I would share. 

This mirror here is amazing and I promise if I ever find one just like it, I will own it...just sayin'!

The clustering of these is perfect! I love the different sizes and shapes.

 These are adorable! I love the frameless look as well!

I really would love this one for Kaydence's room.  So cheery and bright. Amazing detailing too!

So, how many mirrors are too many in one house? Is there a limit?

4 comments:

  1. i love these mirrors! i dont think there can be too many in one house as long as they are classically put together :)

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love mirrors. Our house is up against a pine "fence", against a forest, and it is dark..mirrors light it up..nice mirrors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a nice collage of mirrors! What a statement they make!

    XO,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive recently started collecting some mirrors to redo for our home. Looove all these! Have started following your blog this week and am really enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete